Author Topic: HH lower PF spider web  (Read 372 times)

Offline 63wizz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
HH lower PF spider web
« on: September 28, 2009, 07:05:03 AM »
On the lower PF in Haunted House there is a sheet of perspex covering the PF, its above all the plastics and pop bumper,
any way the sheet of perspex has a spider web printed on it, any ideas on how to reproduce it.

Ian

Offline humpalot

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
Re: HH lower PF spider web
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:36:20 AM »
Make a stencil and spray it on.

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 07:42:59 AM »
Make a stencil and spray it on.

Good idea, i never even thought of a stencil and spraying, only thinking of how to make a decal.
thanks Humpolot.

Ian

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 09:51:27 AM »
Hey Ian, I'm getting one made - my sister (an artist) will hand paint it onto the sheet for me. No hassle doing two at the same time. My mate will give me the polycarbonate sheets for this - crystal clear stuff.

What would be handy if you or someone else has the exact dimensions for the sheet, and the outer point dimension / circumference of the web itself, and distance from each edge.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »
Hey Ian, I'm getting one made - my sister (an artist) will hand paint it onto the sheet for me. No hassle doing two at the same time. My mate will give me the polycarbonate sheets for this - crystal clear stuff.

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh - is there ANYONE you dont know  #@# *!@ *!@ #@#
DW Drums rule !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 01:44:10 PM »

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh - is there ANYONE you dont know  #@# *!@ *!@ #@#

:lol
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline humpalot

• Forum Posts:
  • NSW
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2009, 02:13:31 PM »

What would be handy if you or someone else has the exact dimensions for the sheet, and the outer point dimension / circumference of the web itself, and distance from each edge.

Happy to scan mine and forward on, will also give measurements.  I'm off to Melb for a week with work, so there will be a delay.  PM me your email if you want me to do it.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »
A 1:1 scan of the web would be sensational, and the measurements for a cross check - thanks heaps, email sent!

Offline 63wizz

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
    • My Pinball Collection
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2009, 06:33:45 PM »

Happy to scan mine and forward on, will also give measurements.  I'm off to Melb for a week with work, so there will be a delay.  PM me your email if you want me to do it.

Sounds like your best option Nick, as my perspex is not original so does not have the spider web, good offer Humpalot.
thanks Nick if its not to much trouble, see what happens.

Ian

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:18:48 PM by 63wizz »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 06:46:06 PM »
No trouble at all. Soon as the scan and dimensions are in I'll get it started.