Author Topic: Anybody doing a PBR Order in the Next Couple of Months?  (Read 114 times)

Offline Slash

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Anybody doing a PBR Order in the Next Couple of Months?
« on: July 13, 2013, 05:18:59 PM »
A few weeks ago I ordered about $300 worth of parts from PBR.  However when ordering they didn't have in stock the white pop bumper rings with blue circles on that I needed.  I think someone that did their hot stamping had passed away so there was quite a few things like that out of stock.  Anyhow I see that they are now back in stock, but given the hassle of ordering from them didn't feel like getting my contact in the US to post another check to them for two $6.00 parts.  So I was wondering if anybody else was ordering something soon that I could piggy back off?

These are the parts I am after (best pic I could find of them was on Marco's)

http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-13905-B

The base of one of mine is actually broken so I would really like to replace it if possible.  I'm happy to pay someone extra for their trouble too.

Offline andtan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Canberra, ACT
I'm with Slash,

I need six Thumper Bumper housings for my DE machines, but the freight and transfers cost are about the same as the items. I'm also hoping to piggy back on an order and more than happy to share costs.

Offline RottyGuy

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Forum Posts:
  • QLD
andtan, PL have the parts you need. If I make another order I'll get them for you. Not sure if PL have the parts you need, Slash.