Author Topic: Black Rose Tramformation to a hybrid WMS 95  (Read 361 times)

Offline Replicas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • North West England
Black Rose Tramformation to a hybrid WMS 95
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:10:43 AM »
Hi all
Well I finally got hold of a Black Rose after searching for over 8 months for one.
My idea is to make a hybrid WMS 95 game from it (all will be revealed in future posts).
The machine that I picked up was not in the best condition but the playfield and boards were A1 which is all I was bothered about.
I don't know about you guy's but the late 80's and early 90's Bally's are not my favorite design of backbox's with the full size translight and the speakers at the top of the backbox, and I just love Black Rose. So I decided to make a hybrid, This would involve a new cabinet, backbox,speaker panel  and loads of other stuff which I am still trying to get together. The link below is just to show the before pictures and the rebuild will follow shortly. Watch this space. :D
http://ukpinball.wetpaint.com/photos/album/125729/Replicas+2
Darren.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Black Rose Tramformation to a hybrid WMS 95
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 09:16:58 AM »
Looking forward to seeing the transformation Darren, should be interesting.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 10:50:21 AM »
I love BR just the way it is. It has a mean and low look about it, kinda like a canon if you stretch your imagination a bit. The backbox is certainly different, and it will be interesting to see how your make-over looks.  %$%

Offline AskJacob

• Forum Posts:
  • Normanhurst (Sydney)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 11:59:14 AM »
Each to their own - it will be interesting to see how this goes!

Just don't go near my BR now! I like it as is :D

Cheers
Jacob