Author Topic: PBPC  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: PBPC
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 02:57:38 AM »
Kaz, when I purchased a Bugs Bunny Pinball Machine from Roger in Sydney, he told me he had machines all over Sydney in pubs n clubs.
Perhaps things have changed since I saw him.

Do u know who owns all of the machines mentioned ?
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline StuartT

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 05:44:59 PM »
The Courthouse Hotel has a good selection.
How many pubs every had 4 machines?, even back in the golden days.

Offline RGR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 07:17:15 PM »
Kaz... see on on the 2nd... Gezz I hope they get the twilight working at the courthouse!

Offline grapsta

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »
oh man....this post made my day..been trying to track down pinniesi n Sydney.....I'm too late for your crawl...but i'm copying it next weekend..thanx for the info. Elvira at the Courthouse...yay

Offline KAZ

• Forum Posts:
  • Chippendale / Sydney
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2010, 11:16:16 AM »
Kaz, when I purchased a Bugs Bunny Pinball Machine from Roger in Sydney, he told me he had machines all over Sydney in pubs n clubs.
Perhaps things have changed since I saw him.

Do u know who owns all of the machines mentioned ?

I have met the various owners but do not know who they are sorry.
KAZ

Offline KAZ

• Forum Posts:
  • Chippendale / Sydney
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 11:26:15 AM »
Kaz... see on on the 2nd... Gezz I hope they get the twilight working at the courthouse!

They still have problems with the power dropping out at any given time on Twilight but they are searching for the problem.  ^&^
Fingers crossed they find it by the 2ng  !^!

See ya on the 2nd  $&&
KAZ

Offline KAZ

• Forum Posts:
  • Chippendale / Sydney
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 11:31:14 AM »
oh man....this post made my day..been trying to track down pinniesi n Sydney.....I'm too late for your crawl...but i'm copying it next weekend..thanx for the info. Elvira at the Courthouse...yay

The crawl is next weekend grapsta..... the 2nd Oct.
KAZ

Offline FreePlay

• Forum Posts:
  • Lewisham, Sydney
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »
I'm in

Offline RGR

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »
Gezzz there just had to be a draw in the Grand Final... Hope its over by half time

Offline KAZ

• Forum Posts:
  • Chippendale / Sydney
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 11:16:50 PM »
KAZ

Offline FirePower

• Forum Posts:
  • Sydney
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 01:22:07 PM »
Well thanks to KAZ for organising this and it was good to meet the rest of you. I'm crap with names so wont embarrass myself by attempting a roll call, but about ten attendees, not all APers. It was looking dodgy to begin with, light drizzle was falling and upon arriving at the Clare it was shut!  A bunch of sad faced pin blokes hanging around outside hoping, soon enough it opened up and beers were bought and drunk and a few games of Scared stiff were played, no real stars but the odd good ball.  For a pub sited machine I thought it was in pretty good nick, slight stickiness on one flipper.

Then we wandered down to Off Broadway for, not surprisingly, some more beer and a few whacks of Batman. Three ball games had us a bit nonplussed but the beer was cheap and the stories good.

Across the road to the Lansdowne, sadly the CV pin  was adjacent to the band which were in full swing. OK music but pretty hard to hear yourself think let alone play.  By this stage it was raining a bit harder so we opted for the mercedes limo service to the Court House - this missed a few of the planned stops, but we reckoned it had the best number of machines.  Here we had a few games on Tales, Elvira, Adams at some stage TZ crapped out.  A fair bit is omitted here because my memory to beer ratio overflowed sometime.

So for me a good night, my first plays on any of these machine, in fact my first play of any DMD, a  chance to meet some fellow pinheads, talk crap, drink beer and play pin, badly in my case.  See you next time.

Offline grapsta

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 02:08:15 AM »

haha. I didn't read the above post until just now...funnily enough I did a one man crawl to landsdowne , off broady and courthouse on the 2nd in the arvo...clare was closed. guess I missed you guys. next time

Offline KAZ

• Forum Posts:
  • Chippendale / Sydney
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 01:05:21 PM »

haha. I didn't read the above post until just now...funnily enough I did a one man crawl to landsdowne , off broady and courthouse on the 2nd in the arvo...clare was closed. guess I missed you guys. next time

Despite the rain it was a good night.
Will be holding another in the future......
KAZ