Author Topic: Pinball Faith Fri Night at Bumper  (Read 690 times)

Offline noj472

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat, Victoria
Pinball Faith Fri Night at Bumper
« on: January 10, 2013, 09:04:58 PM »
Hi everyone.

Looking to go to the Pinball Faith meet at bumper in South Melbourne and would like to know if anyone has been at what was it like. I'm looking to organise some friends to go but would like to get some feedback and so forth. What pinball machines?? Is it a big turnout. Do you have to wait forever to get on a machine etc. Is it worth the $25 a head??

Marty Machine

Re: Pinball Faith Fri Night at Bumper
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:36:46 PM »
Ring first, they don't ALWAYS have a full floor of pins, i think some nights have been small turnout and/or cancelled due to a month of high sales and not much left on the floor to play ;-) which is good for biz, but bad for the faith nights hehehe.

Otherwise, it's well worth it, i've been a few times (long ago) with friends, the $25 also covers a few slices of pizza and (soft)drinks & nibbly's too..
On a good night there's 60+ machines and the crowds can vary from 20-120 ;-)

Offline noj472

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat, Victoria
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 12:46:05 PM »
Went to bumper last night. Pretty awesome, some of the machines they had their were TAF, TZ, Fish Tales, Family Guy, Rolling Stones (old & new) and Dracula just to name a few. One machine everybody managed to get a game on was Wizard of Oz which was a nice surprise. by the way I totally sucked at it. The guy there said they just installed the new software. Very impressive, the playfield plays fast and lights and sounds were dazzling. Pity I don't have a spare $9k sitting in the bank........

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 02:44:16 PM »
 Glad you had a good night big suprise about wizard of of they were talking about roping it off for the night glad people got to play it.    Hadn't heard they got an update will have to have a game monday