Author Topic: *PURCHASE HAS TURNED TO CRAP.  (Read 8959 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: *PURCHASE HAS TURNED TO CRAP.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »
UPDATE -
The sellers wife, has telephoned me several times over the last few days and has advised me that several problems had occured at their end. The seller has admitted that a lack of communication from their end had made the problem worse.

1. the machine has been sited/ located on a arcade style site in a shopping centre that was shut for an unknown reason and that they could not get access to their/the machine.
2. they were behind in their day to day business committments due to a private/family matter.
3. the customs/quarrantine people have fumigated the machine for international shipping but the pallet the machine had been placed on, was not fumigated/acceptable so another plastic/resin heat treated quarrantine friendly pallet had to be swapped out. The machine had to be half unpacked/restraped to the new pallet etc. this took time. new paperwork had to be submitted etc.
4. the machine is supposed to be loaded on monday or tuesday by the freight company at the docks
5. my taxfile/ABN details had to be supplied to the freight forwarder company for the importing part/taxes to Australian relevant dept/peoples.

Overall, I have been now given reasonable information which beats the "in a few days" treatment which went on for almost a month since parting with my hard earnt $.
We will see if the paperwork and relevant info is forth coming as promised, early next week. I have my fingers n toes crossed. I want this new toy bad.  *%*
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 12:51:14 AM by caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !