Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49576 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Excellent work Mike, looks great, when will you have the game specs available,  ^^^

I won't be selling them individually - they will be sold through authorised agents so it will be up to them to determine how best to promote them. I am concentrating on manufacturing rather than selling to the end user.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
No worries, all good  ()

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Excellent work Mike, looks great, when will you have the game specs available,  ^^^

I won't be selling them individually - they will be sold through authorised agents so it will be up to them to determine how best to promote them. I am concentrating on manufacturing rather than selling to the end user.

Wise decision. 

Looking forward to when you announce your authorized agents.  I personally know of at least 3 mates (non pinball / video people) who have been constantly asking me to find them a decent second hand tabletop.  Now I've got an easy answer for them with a new product.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Wise decision. 

Looking forward to when you announce your authorized agents.  I personally know of at least 3 mates (non pinball / video people) who have been constantly asking me to find them a decent second hand tabletop.  Now I've got an easy answer for them with a new product.

I get asked at least once a week. It will be great to have a QUALITY machine to refer customers to  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
cum clean nino,we have have all sused out YOU will be the melbourne distributer.lol.
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
I have had some 1mm adhesive backed foam die cut to fit inside the steel glass clips. This stops the glass from moving and also prevents 'glass to steel' contact (this is also a requirement of Australian funiture laws relating to the use of glass in tables).

It's a bit tricky to fit but my staff have patience in spades  <..>

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
It amazes me the HUGE volumes of parts needed when doing a small run (in this case 100 tables initially) - All sorts of parts that you normally wouldn't think too much about but suddenly you need a bag of feet that are so heavy you can't even carry it!! Connectors have to be purchased in reels of 4000pcs to be cost effective and the same with terminals, switches, power leads and pretty well every part!

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
Its all coming together nicely Mike. At least your in the right country for the bulk buys. Sorry if I missed it but have you used a homepin designed game board or one from down the road .
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
would love to hear when the machines are ready and when u are picking / finding agents for your great products.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
This is what 1,243 glass corner clips in boxes waiting to go to the powder coaters looks like:

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
 4 per table.... 1243 made.

Have you got Bretts calculator?

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
4 per table.... 1243 made.

Have you got Bretts calculator?

Hahaha - you know the deal in China - you order 300 sets (1200pcs) - they over run "just in case there are a few duds" - then when you go to pick them up the invoice is for EVERY single one they can muster up!!!

So you get billed for an extra 43 you didn't order and don't want.............welcome to business in China.

Offline Redback

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Definitely a part that you could sell on it's own (even in sets of four)

Will they be available as a spare part?  (once completed of course)

Red
Found hobby, now need coin

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Definitely a part that you could sell on it's own (even in sets of four)

Will they be available as a spare part?  (once completed of course)

Red

Yes indeed!!!

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
This is the first test screen print (we do screen printing in-house as we are building up to "bigger things") of the volume panel.

Laser cut 1mm stainless steel. We will actually bend it before printing but the new folder won't be delivered until next week and I was impatient......

The print is a little high on the panel so we will correct that when we are ready to screen all panels in a week or so.