Author Topic: Can anyone in the Gosford area check out a pin for me?  (Read 316 times)

Offline spacejam0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Can anyone in the Gosford area check out a pin for me?
« on: October 12, 2015, 07:50:31 PM »
Hi Guys
As per title if there is anyone in the Gosford area that wouldn't mind checking out a FirePower for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Would be nice to get a second unbiased opinion as its hard to tell all from pics.
If so shoot me a pm.
Thanks
Tim

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Damn I was near there for the last 3 days on holidays. Been looking for the chance to find and play a pin. Sorry to say I just hit Port Macquarie for a couple of days in search of sun, surf and pinball. Anyone know where I could play a pin?  %.%

Btw no sure of my schedule but may be going passed on the way back. I'll let you know if I remember.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 08:24:02 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
Sorry to say I just hit Port Macquarie for a couple of days in search of sun, surf and pinball. Anyone know where I could play a pin?  %.%

There are a couple of AP members here in the Port Macquarie area  #@# #@#

Offline spacejam0

• Forum Posts:
Damn I was near there for the last 3 days on holidays. Been looking for the chance to find and play a pin. Sorry to say I just hit Port Macquarie for a couple of days in search of sun, surf and pinball. Anyone know where I could play a pin?  %.%

Btw no sure of my schedule but may be going passed on the way back. I'll let you know if I remember.
Thanks would be great if you get the chance.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Will look at the road trip wifey schedule and get back to you tonight or tomorrow.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline spacejam0

• Forum Posts:
Will look at the road trip wifey schedule and get back to you tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks Rob don't go out of your way though mate only if it's not a hassle and suits the planned schedule