Author Topic: Jjp announcement - Pat Lawlor to make an Original theme  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
some good comments from members, espescially Pete (PBP).

If JJP is smart, their machines have to be better everytime than each of their previous title releases, n not cost more.
If Stern can do it, and they have, JJP HAS to, or they will go broke. I say Stern has cause you are getting more n more from each new title/release.
note - (price is a bit hard to talk for Australia because the aussie dollar from $1.15 to 93 cents is a aussie only issue, not a USA Stern issue/or Stern cause).

Man, what do people think about JJP doing STD body. Goes a bit against what the JJP company said from day one. JJP is evolving, but its evolving a bit backwards if Hobbitt isn't as featured/toyed up/hardware incl like WOZ, and now they MIGHT be doing std bodies.....JJP needs to blow us all away next release to get back some kudos from the Woz machine being so late etc. Then the next has to also be viewed as the ducks nuts. People want better each trip, not less...see how it goes. time will tell....

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !