Author Topic: Sad undercurrent  (Read 5725 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: Sad undercurrent
« on: November 29, 2009, 10:53:24 AM »
Unfortunately Pete the views expressed in that thread seem to have wide support, so it is not really possible to stop it surfacing from time to time. RGP for example (the ultimate in non-moderation) is cluttered with hundreds of threads on that sort of topic. It is a credit to AP that while that issue surfaced there was lots of good humour about some of the comments rather than over the top rudeness that can be found elsewhere.

On the other hand I have seen the results of constant thread tampering and it's not ideal either. Creech has covered the issue well.

I respect your opinion Pete, and hope members think about the positives with our great hobby, and whether what they have to say (if it is negative) needs to be said before posting. That seems to work here almost all of the time. Like any relationship though (as we as members are) there will be disagreement and controversy from time to time.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”