Author Topic: G'day from way out West  (Read 2398 times)

Offline jpd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • central coast, New South Wales
  • Scrambled human circut boards
Re: G'day from way out West
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2009, 11:25:03 PM »
Hi Everyone,
Been having a poke around here for a month or so and thought it about time to say Hi to all.

My names Chris, I live in Perth Northern suburbs and I have met/spoke to a few of you guys before on AA ( Nino, Gav-Indiana Jones, Mark C - met at Chris Chillis meet last year). etc.

I like the easy going format here its seems like a great place to hang out and learn a few things too and help out where I can.

I first played a pinball around 1974 ( probably Card Whiz or Pioneer ) cant remember which one but became hooked instantly.
I started collecting  in 2001 when i finally got my own place , but even now in our new place there still not enough room.

I tend to like the Bally/Stern SS machines as well as the GTB System80s but I have a soft spot for the EMs. Would love a DMD machine too.

Collection is:
BALLY - Playboy/Paragon/Viking/6Mill$Man/LostWorld
STERN - Wild Fyre/Meteor
GTB  - Card whiz/Royal Flush/ Black Hole / Spirit

I worked in an Electronic shop for years, so do all my own repairs, hoping to have a go at the EM machines shortly and see what makes them tick.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for putting together a great forum, I hope to be able to help out and contribute stuff along the way.

Cheers
Chris

Welcome, nice collection, I like the double of card whiz and royal flush-good stuff, spirit?,Is that of 76