Author Topic: Facebook Aussie Pinball  (Read 778 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Facebook Aussie Pinball
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 11:10:17 AM »
Although it looks like the facebook idea wont take off, any idea to encourage more exposure for AP is worth at least the discussion.

Creech is so right about the teenagers of today, their communication skills are so poor compared to when i was a kid.

When my father would take me to someones house or business, he would practice talking with me, teaching me how to introduce myself, word for word and how to look a man in the eye and shake hands like a man. Also, to do the same thing when we left and how to say it was a pleasure meeting you etc.

Today, when I speak to kids 18 etc etc for business, they rarely ever shake hands, look u in the eye, are never dressed appropriately, and usually have headphones in their ears playing while u r trying to talk to them. And when they speak, its a jumble of slang terms that u might text to someone on a phone etc, it really is different today.

I will raise my young son the old fashioned way, teach him to respect older people, see if i can get him into the Air Force as a young bloke like I did when I left school, and try n even up the numbers of men who are men, instead of young blokes these days with haircuts like girls, wearing feminine clothes, and all the rest.

FACEBOOK, not my cup of tea, cant see the reason to show off to strangers.lol  It must have a valid reason for exsisting, i just havent learnt it yet !.lol  @.@
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !