Author Topic: Iron Man - various pinball mods.  (Read 35744 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Ironman pinball mods.
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2011, 05:10:42 PM »
Thanks mate, that looks cool with those mods( love the crimson legs and trim...topper looks pretty good too) and the spidey sitting next to it doesn't look too shabby either. That would be my fav pub if I was a local.
Does Luke sell these mods?

I don't think so, haven't asked to be honest, he just gets pins and pimps them out like nothing else around and then sells them 1-3months later.

That AFM in Newcastle is on ebay now for $12 500.

I know he paid $4.5k a little while ago for the original machine and then pimped this machine out, better than NIB - new playfield, cabinet painted, new cabinet decals, painting all the aliens, all the saucers have led kits, where you hit the mother ship has like run way style led kits along the sides, chrome rails and lockdown bar, powdercoated legs, leds in the backbox for the eyes of the aliens, subwoofer kit, shaker kit, full leds and he is putting in a green shade to the display as well all new of everything and it was only sited 2 days ago. This machine lights up like a xmas tree even has epileptic warning sticker on it. It is an amazing machine but one I never could afford but he aims at the collector and his machines show up regularly - WH20 a few weeks ago for $5.5k and a Tron LE for around the $9k.

If anyone is around play it before it goes.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts