Author Topic: Iron Man - various pinball mods.  (Read 35749 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Ironman pinball mods.
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 10:35:27 PM »
I did some research on the Iron Monger Toy and alot of reports state that it is the Hasbro Iron Man Toy range Movie Series - Iron Monger No:7. Stern then modified it by shaving a little in width and turned the legs so they face outward and screwed the legs in place and pumped the toy with a resin type material to stop it from cracking from ball impacts. The toy cost around US$100 to purchase modified ready to fit in by a few pinball supplies not including freight - so why not get the original model and modify yourself along with the chest led mod while at it, all for around $17 here in OZ plus freight, or even just keep in a box as a spare as I could imagine this will be one toy that will be hard to get in a few years to come or pinball parts dealers will charge more for because of it's difficulty to find.

I had a site listed but removed it (still can be seen via the below screen shot) but they have a clause that if it is part of a rset of figures and the one you want has run out they will then give you another figure from that range that they have most of - therefore check the fine print before buying as once purchased their return policy is a pain. The site I had listed had one left so I grabbed that but didn't want one of you guys to get the wrong one - but they are around on the net and only small coin.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:44:31 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts