Aussie Pinball Forums > Sited Pinball

Sydney's Luna Park - sited EM games

(1/2) > >>

swinks:
Went to Sydney's Luna Park and found a large range of sited games. Luna Park entry varies and if you are just wanting to play the pinballs etc - recommend the $12.50 in to Coney Island section only and then $1 games with most of them giving you 5 balls. Games in good condition, 1 pinball out of about 20 odd was down but a tech on site doing repairs. There were some really nice restored examples, plus some other shooting and pitch and bat etc.

spacejam0:
I wish this was in Luna Park in Melbourne not sure if they have any pinnies there anymore I do remember them there when I was kid. Would love to be able to go somewhere and play a good range of EM's and re live my youth.

Strangeways:
I will be doing something like this at my place. Once I've caught up with the backlog, I'll be doing my own games and having a mini museum setup. Mostly EM pinballs and EM arcade games.

Crashramp:
Thanks for the heads up on these Jady. I headed to Luna Park myself on the weekend.

Here's a few pictures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crashramp:
Apollo absolutely smashed me! 5 ball game and I didn't touch it once.

I hadn't played either Fast Draw or Royal Flush before but they were awesome. Easily my favourites on the day.

A few racers too

All of the games were in good to really nice condition.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version