Author Topic: stern sold  (Read 3525 times)

Offline markc

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
Re: stern sold
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2009, 08:55:15 PM »
guys I was asked by a member here

not going to say pinball blog   and it was even stated that I had a meeting with Gary

I have since confirmed this isnt true , a simple question was asked has anyone heard of this  to a group of members from here and AA
my understanding it was then passed onto others and made it around the world , to a point Damien even got emails asking him it he had brought Stern
its a shame from a simple , have you heard of these 2 aussies  that have brought stern , is it true , have you heard anything ?  to now its been sold , i brought it and so on,
i guess people are more than welcome to ask questions and pass it on but as it goes from one to another the story seems to have changed.  I did ask the question of the 5 people that turned up at my place , no one had any ideas and they all thought it was me .... it does seem to have changed many times since last friday afternoon and many emails all over the world.  even James asked me .

Yes I have meet Gary Stern , yes I have spoken to Him , yes I have been to stern ,  but all this was done because I was at Expo last year

I hope this clears some of this up.

it was a question like have you heard who brought IPB .... well have you ??   yes it was Pinballinc
then it became PSP  then so and so  got it  Then some guy from Europe   and so on
well I believe James will announce who brought most of the stock left soon ..  dont ask me I cant tell you

mark

« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 09:58:36 PM by markc »