Author Topic: PICs of My Rock Band  (Read 948 times)

Offline felixthadog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: PICs of My Rock Band
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 02:55:54 PM »
Hey Spurr,

What was happening "behind the scenes" in picture #5? Your expression is priceless  %.%

Matthew
MATT. Helen the singer standing in the corner pushing her boobs together with her tongue doing circles on her lips ^%^

So shouldn't your eyes be popping out of your head and your tongue dragging on the ground, or did that happen after you recovered from the shock of the moment?  :lol

Matthew
Matt this picture is 5 minutes after the event.

Oh, so your expression is one of disappointment and disgust because Helen stopped "performing" for you?  <.>

Matthew

Offline SPURR

• Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »
Mitch the guitar is a ESP ( LTD ) Kirk Hammett signature series. Kirks in the band Metallica.
the reason I bought this guitar was because it has a floyd rose wammy on it . With these wammy's they never seam to go out of tune.

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 08:55:10 PM »
Mitch the guitar is a ESP ( LTD ) Kirk Hammett signature series. Kirks in the band Metallica.
the reason I bought this guitar was because it has a floyd rose wammy on it . With these wammy's they never seam to go out of tune.

Oh ok.. cool. havent seen one of them before. I recognise the Maton guitar your playing in the other pics, my bandmate Rick had one similar to that one a few years ago but he sold it after having it only a few months. I guess he didnt like it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:57:36 PM by Mr Pinbologist »

pinballist

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 12:30:38 AM »
You don't get to see too many Maton electrics around, definitely a classy guitar, they make darn nice acoustic dreadnoughts too.

I'm a Fender man myself, my prized possession being a 1991 Tele I bought brand new that's never seen a gig - she's still a virgin :)  Had a beautiful 1989 black American Standard Strat that I stupidly sold 8 years ago  @.@ - that was around the same time I parted out my GTB Genie !!!

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 07:34:43 PM »
Yeah im partial to Fenders as well. i have six Strats and one Telecaster, that i use regularly to gig with (use different ones each gig).

Offline MrMaloo

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock NSW
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 09:45:28 PM »
Great pics Spurr .

What's your band called ....

Might have to come and watch you play sometime .

Offline bossninja17

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • sydney
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 10:44:37 PM »
I wish I had a bit of talent and the guts to get up and play. In my teens I tried to learn the guitar and mastered half a dozen chords. Unfortunately, rhythm and timing were not my strong points. About 1974 I stumbled on a Gretsch semi acoustic - brand new, never played that came out of a business that went broke in the 60s and all the stock was kept in storgage. Was in its original case. The pic below is similar in style to what it was. I paid $500 for it at the time. My mum and dad thought I was mad  - $500 was a lot of money back then.
About 1982 I sold it for $500 - I was trading in my 1968 VW and wanting to buy a 1979 Gemini. I needed the cash and the car (plus my music career was going no where and had more chance of getting a chick with a car rather than a guitar).
I wish I would have hung on to it. Learnt my lesson now with pins - will take a lot to sell one.
Wanted: GTB Aquarius backglass. Any playfield bits and backglasses from any EMs - nothing is junk to me.

Offline SPURR

• Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2009, 11:52:07 AM »
Yeah im partial to Fenders as well. i have six Strats and one Telecaster, that i use regularly to gig with (use different ones each gig).
Come on Mitch you take a good picture show some pic's of your guitars  *%*
Scott the lady in our band's name is Helen and she came up with the bands name HELLBENT
bossninja17 WOW what a guitar that was I would love to see how much it would be worth now  !!!

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2009, 08:55:23 PM »
Come on Mitch you take a good picture show some pic's of your guitars  *%*

Ok you talked me into it :lol i'll post a couple soon