Author Topic: Pinball Magazine shipping out extra batch of Issue 1  (Read 1705 times)

Offline PinballMagazine

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • www.pinball-magazine.com
    • Pinball Magazine
Hmm, maybe I should have done some calculating before I replied with my previous post as there may be a small discount when ordering PM01 and PM02 together... :) Have to double check, but I'm looking into it...
Managing editor of Pinball Magazine: www.pinball-magazine.com

Offline flippnaussie

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
I have just ordered Issue one.
Can you hold it until issue 2 is available and ship them together?

Simon.

Offline Flipball

• Forum Posts:
I'm all about doing package deals when possible. If I would be discounted in any way, I would gladly offer a similar discount when ordering both Issues. Heck, I even refunded overpaid postal costs on the first batches of PM 01 as I didn't want to charge more than the actual postal costs. But even in postal costs I'm already charged for the actual weight (instead of being charged for packages up to 2 kg), so there's hardly any room for discounts in that area.

Plus that the first print of Issue 1 is almost sold out. I would love to do a reprint, but that will only happen in case of a minimum print of like a 1000 copies or more. It simply isn't cost effective to print fewer quantities and even then the reprint will be more expensive to print (smaller run) so the magazine price may have to go up to cover those extra expenses. So, looking at it from that point of view, the best deal you will get on Issue 1 is the current one.

Issue 2 is currently being printed and is even bigger than Issue 1: 188 pages, almost 1 kg in weight. There's so much to read in Issue 2, you may want to order Issue 1 ahead. Both issue together is 300 pages reading material... That might be a bit overwhelming to read at once.
Just ordered the package deal for issues 1 and 2. Looking forward to checking them out.