Author Topic: HELP!! On Star Wars Trilogy plastics placement  (Read 145 times)

Offline Dazzat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
HELP!! On Star Wars Trilogy plastics placement
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:08:10 PM »
Sorry guys I put this in the general discussion before by accident &^& ^&^

I was installing new rubbers throughout the playfield at 3am (Yes 3am!!) this morning and silly me forgot to take photo's of where some of the plastics go back on and I have been racking my brain ever since
I took some photo's of the plastics hoping that someone here might have a Star wars trilogy pinball and help me find out where they go back on!..
Hopefully they can take photo's too of their positions to make it easy for a dingis like me to put them back on.

I tried IPMD with their photos to work out any positions but they are not close enough to figure out what goes where.

I hope someone can kindly take the time who has one to help me out..

Thanks heaps 

Offline Dazzat

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: HELP!! On Star Wars Trilogy plastics placement
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 09:09:27 PM »
More  &^&

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »
incase it helps, i will move my response over here incase anyone can go past a dealer n take some photos for you..........

reposted >

Matey, my Star Wars Trilogy is folded up on a storage rack in my garage so unfortunately i cant help, otherwise i would jump on it and help straight away.

Go thru the "your collection" segment of the forum, and see who else owns a Star Wars Trilogy, or u can pop into one of the dealers, or get someone who is going into a dealer to take some photos for you. Also, there are some videos on youtube of some machines if that helps, but visiting a dealer with some photos is the answer i think.

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=4302.0

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Dazzat

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
PMSL Thanks Caveoftreasures but it seems that you are the only one who has one other than me!

I was thinking when I get a chance I'll pass by PSPA because they have one there

incase it helps, i will move my response over here incase anyone can go past a dealer n take some photos for you..........

reposted >

Matey, my Star Wars Trilogy is folded up on a storage rack in my garage so unfortunately i cant help, otherwise i would jump on it and help straight away.

Go thru the "your collection" segment of the forum, and see who else owns a Star Wars Trilogy, or u can pop into one of the dealers, or get someone who is going into a dealer to take some photos for you. Also, there are some videos on youtube of some machines if that helps, but visiting a dealer with some photos is the answer i think.

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=4302.0