Author Topic: Does anyone know where to get GTB system 3 Schematics?  (Read 143 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Does anyone know where to get GTB system 3 Schematics?
« on: June 16, 2012, 10:40:59 PM »
Hi guys
Just trying to find a set of schematics for GTB sys3

Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 06:10:42 PM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

Each game manual has them - is there a specific game you need?
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
I am doing some work on some boards for a stargate but any system 3 with the same driver board will do.
I would like to bench test a driver board i am working on to prove that a fault exists. I have access to a different GTB machine i can test it in but it's easier for me to test it on the bench.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Email sent
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline beaky

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic