Author Topic: NEW PINNYS IN MOVIE X 8 OR MORE TITLES  (Read 115 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
NEW PINNYS IN MOVIE X 8 OR MORE TITLES
« on: October 09, 2011, 10:18:04 PM »
I was watching a movie called "Next of Kin" starring Patrick Swayze/Liam Neeson and is made in 1990. (real good movie as well)

During the movie, an Italian Mafia family is operating a Vending Company, and downstairs in their bottom offices, they have 8 or more pinball titles which appear 3 or 4 times for lengthy views during the movie. Worth looking at for sure. The movie was made in 1990, so the pins u see are in excellent condition, minty in fact.

The titles u see in the movie are -

Kiss
Gorgar
Black Hole
Galxy
Road Kings
plus 3 or 4 others.

Now to upset you. The minty Gorgar, and the machine next to it in the movie, get shot with a pump action shotgun, and it shows the damage (real damage) graphically, but the machines are/were mint before that scene or two. The other 6 machines stay untouched, thank the lucky stars.

The movie is definately worth a watch, and u get to see some nice pinnys, before and after the shotgun.  @.@ Download the movie or hire it. If u watch it, tell me what the other titles are, and the brand new arcade cabs they also have.  ^^^
Cavey !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !