Author Topic: swapping pins  (Read 204 times)

Offline howzat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
swapping pins
« on: June 11, 2011, 09:08:38 PM »
Hey guys
4-5 mths ago Graham a   non member,  and I swapped games. He picked Black Pyramid out off my 4 games  and I got rescue 911 as he only has the 1 game

It went really well and when it  was time to change back  approx 4-5mths b/p was in the same nic as when he got it and his 911 was serviced while at my place by Mitch    What a great thing  #*#

For Graham it was almost like buying a new game and pretty much the same for me ,  although 911 would not be one for my collection but for the time it was great ,  and then really good to play b/p again.

I have a pin mate Macca  He recently bought a Capcom   Air bourne @ a auction in Port Macq   Ramps every where and cool art work.    In time he is keen to swapp games       @@*I carnt wait    comments welcome    Howzat

Marty Machine

Re: swapping pins
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 09:32:22 PM »
Excellent to share & try them out at home, at leisure....

*IF* only these things weren't so big & Heavy to lug around, i reckon pin-swapping would certainly take off in a bigger way.

Marty.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2011, 10:35:23 PM »
I have 2 x Star Trek Next Gen's and I have given one to my friend Leon(V8racefan) to enjoy.

Its gone to a good home and I am hapy to see another member enjoying this title.  When Leon gets sick of it, I will swap it for something else in my line up if he wants.

Leon has a Next Gen of his own, and it will arrive from N.Z sooner or later. Just glad to share the Star Trek love.lol  *)* *)*

The world needs more trekkies.  %.% %.%  ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2011, 11:01:48 PM »
It is a great idea if you know the other person well enough. After all, you are entrusting them with one of your precious pinball machines!