Author Topic: CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON REBUILD  (Read 3306 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON REBUILD
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2012, 02:12:31 PM »
I have seen a green Creature Toy placed inside with the right LED light facing onto the hologram toy and have seen results so close, u wouldnt even know. But it did take a good 3 to 4 hours of mucking around. If it meanssaving some money, why not experiment. (how about a pink or multi coloured halo just to be different (disco creature.lol  %.%)
The reproduction that Daz (Cow Corner) used on his CFTBL before he sold it cost only a few hundred and it was also very good. From the USA from memory.

I think some people place too much importance on the hologram, its only on a little bit during gameplay and if u blink, u always miss it. For $445, it would want to wash the car and make the breakfast every day for that money. A good playfield and some nice bling/upgrades/mods on the Creature make for a far better investment. Hasnt CFTBL come up in price. A few years ago, u couldnt get any more than $1800 to $2100. These days, they seem very liked indeed.

Certaiunly a nice looking a machine thats for sure. ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !