Author Topic: Mousin' Around!  (Read 254 times)

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Mousin' Around!
« on: March 25, 2009, 12:49:32 AM »
The centre target bank (a set of three standups that when completed are lowered beneath the playfield to expose a centre ramp) hasn't been working for a little while, and I finally got around to looking at this tonight.

As is typical, it was simply a broken wire - which was stopping the switches from registering. A quick solder job and we are back fully operational.

Of course, with the new ROMs all the high scores are reset. I have put most settings on hard but managed one high score so far. Nowhere near my best, though.

It's nice to have it back (almost) fully working. I have one thing left to troubleshoot - the MILLION spot letters do not light up, nor does the Build Jackpot light. These lights are right at the end of the playfield and will require lifting the playfield right out in order to get to them for a proper look. As they are not that important I will leave this for later.

This pin is so addictive - really has that 'one more time' feel to it. (Thanks Dave and Zivko!)

Offline silverball

• Forum Posts:
Re: Mousin' Around!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 01:31:10 AM »
Such a great game,seriously thinking about keeping the next one for myself.

Offline ajlaird

• Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 01:36:45 AM »
Yeah, it has a real classic pinball feel to it, but it has a quite a number of features at the same time. Definitely a keeper for me.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 09:55:36 AM »

Definitely a machine that "slipped under the radar". That's the beauty of rare machines.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia