Author Topic: Cursed's Games Room Project - Pic Heavy!!  (Read 40188 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Re: Cursed's Games Room Project - Pic Heavy!!
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2015, 05:37:21 PM »
Sorry mate but I can't see that raven pinball you've been looking for. All I see is a cactus canyon. So what's the big deal???

Haha, no worries Rob ill be sure to have Cactus off when I have you over.  *)*

What rom did it come with. Did they ever do the last games rule updates from factory or has a pinhead finished the games rules.
Hope you got a bargain !

It came with the original 1.0 roms! I am pretty sure 1.3 is the latest so I will update to that shortly.

Cactus was never fully finished when it was made but I must admit the rules it has are more than enough for me, although I have not seen or played high noon so I guess I will see.

Someone on pinside has done a "Cactus Canyon Continued" and I will look into that, someone has kindly offered to let me try theirs so I will see what I think of it. Big commitment though as It requires a computer to run.

I think I got a bargain, but I guess that is all subjective. I was happy with the amount I paid and so was the seller so that's the main thing.  ()

Is the room the same room as your first post... Ie 7 x 4 meters Michael ?

Yes, same room from the start.

Feels so long ago now and yet it is not really that long I guess, happy that I have managed to fill my room with all the machines I wanted (one pin to go) in almost 2 years.

Once all the machines are in I will focus on the walls of the room, not that there is much wall space to see now that everything is in.

Oh and yes 7 x 4 metres, sorry went off course there.  :lol
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 05:44:35 PM by Cursed »