Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28746 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2014, 03:25:09 PM »
See how cool the Walking Dead translite looks when lit up.
The faces have a grainy effect like rotten meat . When u see one in person up close and personal, you realise whoever did the final artwork was a genius. The way the zombie faces are drawn , it give them a deep 3 D effec. Very cool.
I reckon Stern will sell the toppers like hot cakes, as well as the shooter zombie nob and the sideart. Those prices seem fine. I reckon the body armour prices will come down.
I bet they do a package deal at a reduced price if u buy the lot of the mods in one hit. Call it a zombie battle pack or something for a Bigger $$ saving . Everyone I know who is ordering the Pro is already sayin yes to most mods.

What will sterns next model and next batch if mods be.... Interesting times ahead for pinball.

Be better if it didn't have AMC on it

Agree. Maybe a zombie picture or a small gold plaque with John Borgs signature placed over it might work.
AMC ofcourse wants their name advertised so Stern were probably stuck with little choice.
I can say that the rest of the translite artwork is superb, so maybe it will be less noticeable once u play the game a bit, but it does stick out now that you look for it.
The red glow in the bottom right corner around the young zombie girl looks awesome on the lit translite.
The big scary zombie dude right in the middle is the scary-est mother farker to look at. Looks like he is going to just jump out and bite you. Lol
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !