Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28770 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #270 on: October 17, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »
At $500 the " side armour trim" needs to be a lot more than some CNC routed sheet with a print on top you would think

Plenty of buyers can't hand over $10k plus quick enough on a game they haven't played. I'm sure many will buy these new mods.

I did look at buying TWD and approached AMD regarding their finance option which isn't actually an AMD finance option.. its finance through a broker they pass you onto. If I was to own a modern Stern game then this would be it... title is bang on the mark.. art package looks good etc. But at $10300 + finance for the LE its waaay too steep for what it is... my shed extension im building to house all these babies comes under that. If I thought they ( Stern) had done this title true justice, id probably sign up for a PRO, but that lump of plastic/ rubber thing just kills it for me.. add the pops and im out. Figured there was no point in buying anything other than the LE as each time you played it, that lump was a permanent reminder that you couldn't get the LE. I would have rather they done away with it altogether on the PRO seeing as its pointless.
The topper looks cool but im scratching my head on the pricing of these items.... would have thought the topper would be the $500 item, not the blades