Author Topic: AFM or TAF wanted  (Read 367 times)

Offline piesrule

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
AFM or TAF wanted
« on: May 10, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
I thought i would add my name to what seems to be an increasing list of people wanting these machines. I'am wanting an Attack from mars or a nice Addams family älthough i'am prepared to wait for a good one.

Offline bossgp

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: AFM or TAF wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 05:26:54 PM »
Hi
I have said this a few times that I have an AFM almost fully reconditioned and restored.
It has new Front door,playfield plastics,rubbers,stroke of luck protector,new full set cabinet decals
new inside cabinet decals, custom flashing saucer LEDS,new legs,levellers,leg bolts,front lock down bar
target decals,new stainless side strips,nice translite,good working DMD,boards all working
still needs putting back together,I estimate around 20 - 40 hrs more work and it's finished
if your interested please PM me.

Offline bossgp

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »
More pictures of the playfield !!!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 01:11:10 PM »
that machine looks great. love ya work. should sell quite easily for the right money. well done bossgp, cabinet and playfield look bloody nice indeed.

^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^

p.s- it will be bloody hard to replace it once u sell it. i would be keeping it.lol  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline bossgp

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:16:36 PM »
Unfortunatley sometimes lifes little problems get into the way of things,It's a tough call when your a father with 4 kids and a husband, you need to forget your own needs and wants,brought in a container of pins a few years back from Europe with the idea of restoring them for a private collection but little daughter needed a life saving operation so had to sell them all real quick to raise cash to save her, then she needed another operation so there went KISS sold for $12,700 ,then we needed cash for the house so there goes Rolling Stones $3000, now she needs a final operation doctor says around $10,000 needed so like every Dad I love my little princess so AFM has to go, I searched for one for years, it's been my holy grail, my one thing
I really only ever wanted and so far I have spent over 100 hours on it,with maybe another 40 hours left to bring it back to it's former glory
so it is for sale starting bid on Ebay when I list in a few weeks around $8000 somehow I hope it gets the money we need so desperate and raises the 10k, otherwise I will sell it to the best offer.
Never mind I still have a few full size video pinballs I built for the kids entertainment.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 06:27:48 PM by bossgp »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 08:54:44 PM »
good luck with your daughter and all the best wishs, hope she is better.

like any dad, i would sell my collection in 5 seconds as well for one of my kids.

your machine will sell cause the work that has been done to it will get u over the line. a very desired pin, espescially in that condition.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline bossgp

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 03:14:38 PM »
Well time moves on have not had time to fit everything to "Attack from mars" so I have listed on ebay as unfinished project, it is working though just needs the new parts fitting and to be cleaned etc
all the new parts are included, you just need your time listed at $7800 start price, only selling because we need money for kids operation.