Author Topic: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE  (Read 8759 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: OK... so i got to play ACDC LE
« on: September 11, 2012, 12:52:49 AM »
One thing people need to remember, is that the top playfield on the AC/DC LE and the AC/DC PRO have all identical shots. Thats right, identical shots. The only difference is the fact that you have drop targets versus fixed targets, a swinging bell versus a stationary bell, and the cross over ramp on the LE, but all top playfield SHOTS are the same ! Basically, if u like one, u will like the other and if u dislike one, u will dislike the other shot wise. They play the same, except the bottom playfield. The music is the same, the dot matrix is 99 percent the same, its just that the LE has the eye candy etc.

These AC/DC games are lightning fast, and unless u learn to nudge the game, you wont have long ball times. Nudge the game EVERYTIME you play it, and its a different machine. I am not a nudger, but to really enjoy AC/DC and to get the most out of it, nudge the bastard like crazy and its a much longer and better satisfying game. Hope it helps.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !