Author Topic: Australian Pinball Expo 2014  (Read 12602 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Australian Pinball Expo 2014
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2014, 03:16:19 PM »
Forum wars. Lol. Who cares. What's the point.

Announcing the "Pinball Forum Wars in the UFC Hectagon for all forum Moderators".

To be held on Xmas day just after the turkey has been served.  &&

We will be using the "tag" system where the warriors will take turns In the UFC Silverball Hectagon".
The combatants will be armed with a handful of silver pinballs each. A giant baseball bat sized flipper bat and a oversized slingshot rubber to catch your opponent".

Weight classes will be designed and calculated by he who has the best and worst threads spanning back to five years.
We have lock in tickets for the wives and children only, and general entry will be at the graveyard gates. Lol

Come along a for the Moderator all in brawl and bet on your favourite Mod.
In our corner we have Strangeways, the monster of Melbourne known for his extensive use of pinball tools. This man can carve a pinball machine in ice with a chainsaw, and he will be assisted by Nick the Legal assassin.
A simple cease and desist letter can render even the best of fighters useless only minutes prior to the entry to the UFC Octagon.  They will make a strong team. They have Retropin in their corner, singing pommy football style songs and will be conducting the ASAP Mexican wave. We have cow corner also on the staff, yelling negative things at anyone resembling a tosser from the other side, and I will be head coach, shit stirring the hell out of anyone taking things too seriously.

Don't miss the Forum Wars. It's going to be a multiball multiplayer Octagon spectacular...

Watch your favourite moderators in action. This will be epic. I am backing team AP ofcourse as the all time favourites.

Support your local guys with donations of medical supplies and a safe house once the spectacle has begun.
Pinball, the blood sport of forum fun. Lol %.% %.% ^^^ ^^^

(Anyway, have a laugh. It's all good to just be silly and have a chuckle when things are too serious. Lol

Long live Pinball and the friendships we all share !

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:29:11 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !