Author Topic: Anyone ever own a No Good Gofers?  (Read 286 times)

Offline andrew (nob)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Anyone ever own a No Good Gofers?
« on: February 02, 2010, 09:58:55 PM »
I recently picked up a No Good Gofers on Ebay as I wanted a WPC95 to add to my collection, and it was cheap.

There are a couple of dead coils, which i can deal with, but it's also reporting closed switches on the right popper, and right popper jam.
For the life of me I cant figure out how the ball gets into the right popper - from looking at the playfield, manual, google.

Has anyone owned a no good gofers (they only sold 2700 of them) who may be able to offer some advice.

andrew
(btw - i was the guy in the "tilt - i'll give you tilt" tshirt at the 'special when lit' premier

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Anyone ever own a No Good Gofers?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »

I've only played NGG once - and it was not working properly. Looks like a fun game.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline andrew (nob)

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »
Reading between the lines on a few rgp posts I ended up figuring it out; when you shoot the gopher the ramp is not supposed to drop down - then you can shoot below the ramp.

waiting for a couple of replacement coils (and actuators) then can play the game for real.

andrew

Offline pinmadd

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 05:48:11 AM »
Howdy,  I have a  NGG,That's correct,the gofer and ramp both pop up,hit the gofer's he drop's down and the ramp stay's up to lock the ball,once ball is locked the ramp comes down,then the same for the right gofer and ramp  ^^^

Offline andrew (nob)

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2010, 08:38:57 AM »
Thanks,

I figured out the Lift Ramp Catches were broken and the springs and residual plates are missing.

I've ordered replacement catches from Cliffy - aparently it's a common issue with NGG (or as cliffy says with every NGG)

Andrew