Author Topic: Gottlieb Sinbad Restore  (Read 6069 times)

Offline JD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
Re: Gottlieb Sinbad Restore
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2009, 10:56:12 AM »
You are always welcome!

I have got to get my act together with the home brew keg and taps so I can save a bit and buy some more pinballs!
That will top off the yabbies on the BBQ in the months to come! Home grown yabbies and home made beer! $&& #@!

J.D.  $&& $&& 
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)

Offline Extra Ball

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Newcastle
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »
You are always welcome!

I have got to get my act together with the home brew keg and taps so I can save a bit and buy some more pinballs!
That will top off the yabbies on the BBQ in the months to come! Home grown yabbies and home made beer! $&& #@!

J.D.  $&& $&& 

first you tease us with BBQ yabbies, now its homemade beer but..............when!!

Offline JD

• Forum Posts:
  • Maitland NSW
  • There's no law against having fun, just yet!
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2009, 09:33:22 PM »
You are always welcome!

J.D.  $&& $&& 

first you tease us with BBQ yabbies, now its homemade beer but..............when!!

Patience is a vurtue!

J.D.
There is no law against having fun just yet (but I am sure they are busy are drafting one!)