Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28863 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #285 on: October 20, 2014, 12:17:12 AM »
Went and played The Walking Dead Pro again at Timezone Surfers Paradise tonight. First night was Sat night and then again tonight cause I wanted to hear the audio on the various pinnys which is impossible on a busy sat night...

I found out that they have 2 x Walking Dead Pros inside, I found another Walking Dead pinny next to a second Mustang Pro I found on the other side of the games centre. Also found another Star Trek Premium and another new Ironman Pro.

I enjoyed the Walking Dead even more tonight being a quiter Sunday night and I could hear all the excellent audio.
I am loving this Walking Dead Pro. Finding much more depth and much more shots . Really enjoyable.

Also, Star Trek LE number 640 caught on FIRE literally. The coil under the starship locked on and the smoke and fire started. And when I say smoke, I mean farkin heaps of it. I turned it off instantly and told the attendant. I honestly reckon if this game was left on or restarted for another 30 or 60 seconds, Star Trek LE no 640 would have burnt to the ground and taken all the other pins with it. You think they unplugged it, or put a sign up, No ! Just switched it off only. Prime example of a game played 12 to 16 hrs a day, 7 days a week and never serviced.

Anyway, Walking Dead was fun, we had a blast and was worth the 2nd trip for sure.
Flippers on all the machines down there seem weak. Something I don't like about sited machines that get more games in a day at Surfers Paradise Timezone than a game would get in a year at somebody's house.

The 2 x Walking Dead Pros were running flat out and surprisingly , women seem to love this zombie theme.
I heard one girl telling her husband to add it to their collection.
Now, that's a really decent wife if I could ever say so !

Zombie zombie zombie. Lol $#$

P.S - Mustang Pro was really fun. The Pro has an excellent playfield lightshow if I have ever seen one. If u like car themed pinnys, u would prob love Mustang Pro .
After playing Mustang Pro, I want one to add next to the Walking Dead Pro.

Had a blast !
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 12:26:40 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !