Author Topic: HH Continues  (Read 2856 times)

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Re: HH Continues
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2009, 10:21:54 AM »
You should consider doing the artwork for rest of the playfields and getting it to CPR. 

Before Wotto and I started this, I did email CPR to see what their plans were. In a nutshell they'd need to do all three playfields for this game, and costing would make the final product way too expensive to be feasible unfortunately. They do have a full set of quality scans already, it's the production and final costs that stop any chance.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2009, 10:14:38 AM »
Looks great Nick, Wotto has done a fantastic job with the overlay.
Bumper usually have the large sheets of mylar, they use the good quality thick 3M stuff.

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2009, 10:53:21 AM »
Looks great Nick, Wotto has done a fantastic job with the overlay.
Bumper usually have the large sheets of mylar, they use the good quality thick 3M stuff.

Wotto sure did do an amazing job. I ordered some mylar from Bumper yesterday, so hopefully will get this playfield finished this week.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2009, 11:07:24 AM »
You should consider doing the artwork for rest of the playfields and getting it to CPR. 

Before Wotto and I started this, I did email CPR to see what their plans were. In a nutshell they'd need to do all three playfields for this game, and costing would make the final product way too expensive to be feasible unfortunately. They do have a full set of quality scans already, it's the production and final costs that stop any chance.

I recall that CPR actually had the PF advertised on their website. Could have been RGP. This was around 3 years ago ? It just was not feasible.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pinfan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2009, 01:47:35 PM »
Yes Nino, you're correct !

I had one on pre-order...  !!!
Some people have big HEADS !

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2009, 10:57:17 AM »
Well the mylar is down on the upper playfield replacement art, and it looks sensational! Will start repopulating in the next few days.

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #81 on: September 25, 2009, 03:23:50 PM »
It looked sensational without the mylar you boys have done a great job getting everything to line up

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2009, 03:53:51 PM »

Nick - My HH plastics for the TOP playfield are good. Secret Passage is broken. Lower Playfield "Bank completed lights extra ball" is good, but the smaller lower plastic is broken.

I'd like to donate "whatever you need" to the project - they are all yours.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
« Reply #83 on: September 25, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »

Nick - My HH plastics for the TOP playfield are good. Secret Passage is broken. Lower Playfield "Bank completed lights extra ball" is good, but the smaller lower plastic is broken.

Great , and kind offer Nino......this game is quickly becoming one of the better 'shared AP restore' stories  *)*
DW Drums rule !

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #84 on: September 25, 2009, 04:22:52 PM »
Looks bloody AWESOME guys!!

simply STUNNING ^^^ ^^^ ^^^
Makes me want to get off my butt and get out into the garage and do some restoring *%* *%*

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #85 on: September 25, 2009, 04:47:42 PM »
Is there anything else you guys need?  I had a few bits left over from the BH...

Looking great too.   *%*

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »

That's fantastic Nino - thanks! The ones I need are the two rear ones for the attic playfield, and coincidentally the "Bank completed lights extra ball" for the basement playfield - my small one is good! That's all I really need. My Secret Passage is broken but they can be bought separately I've seen, so yes those two attic and one basement ones would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again mate for contributing to the "AP HH"!  @@*

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2009, 06:23:27 PM »
Is there anything else you guys need?  I had a few bits left over from the BH...

Looking great too.   *%*

Thanks for the offer Marty, I think we're pretty good for the generic type parts, but I'll know more as I reassemble and work out what I've missed!

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2009, 06:26:12 PM »
It looked sensational without the mylar you boys have done a great job getting everything to line up

It was fun (at least at my end) working that out with Wotto - made me work hard at being clear in the emails, and I could see Wotto doing the same, so we were always pretty much on the same page. The only line up issue was with one insert, although in truth look carefully at your games and you'll see there's always a bit "out" in the printing.

Online pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2009, 06:38:22 PM »
Great , and kind offer Nino......this game is quickly becoming one of the better 'shared AP restore' stories  *)*

That's what has made this so much fun - all the contributions by so many people like you, it makes this game something special, especially considering how bad it was to start with.