Author Topic: Congo - Mods  (Read 18225 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Congo - Mods
« on: June 19, 2015, 08:19:13 AM »
I always thought Swinksy you were talented and your design and engineering skills were top notch but this thread has utterly convinced me you are extremely professional and as good as anyone in the world at design and engineering.

I was absolutely blown away by the detail and thought you have put into these parts. It's not just one amazing part you have designed but half a dozen plus.

A company like Stern or JJP would snap you up in a heartbeat and hire you if you lived in America.
It's like you have been designing pinball stuff all your life.
I am impressed by your talent and dedication. You are a asset to the pinball industry and hobby.

I am glad you own Congo. It's a title I miss badly. It's such a dam cool Pinny and so much fun.
It's a title that has climbed well in value in the past few years and not easy to find in great condition.
I hope it brings you fun for years. Your mods are so well thought out. It must have taken you a lot of time to do them all. Well done Swinksy.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 08:22:12 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !