Author Topic: TIME WARP PLASTIC THAT COVERS THE TOP EJECT HOLE WITH CLEAR PLASTIC  (Read 430 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Hi-this plastic covers some globes and also has a clear piece that comes out and covers the top eject hole/hopefully in nice condition as the one's i've seen have gone a yellow color.

Ta Peter

Offline d3vlin

• Forum Posts:
  • geelong
ill have a look for u i might be getting another set for mine cause im missing the top right ball arch plastic so if i get them ill let u no i cant tell u wat mine is like cause its at my brothers so will let u no. i think the reds are faded off on all mine.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
ill have a look for u i might be getting another set for mine cause im missing the top right ball arch plastic so if i get them ill let u no i cant tell u wat mine is like cause its at my brothers so will let u no. i think the reds are faded off on all mine.

Cool thanks for that-a bloke offered me a set for $50 but he was from Africa and yes it was a scam/dam Mr Pinball classifields.

Peter <..>

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Pretty sure you're talking about my set. I think there might be two of these??? There's a couple of duplicates or so in the set, but I've pack it all up ready for posting. Hope there is then you'll have 3 and Peter will be in luck.
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Yeah Rob Same set  ^^^

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne

Cool thanks for that-a bloke offered me a set for $50 but he was from Africa and yes it was a scam/dam Mr Pinball classifields.

Peter <..>

His name wasn't Pinball God was it?.....whew for a minute I thought maybe my wife was moving me to Africa and not the West close to you mate  %.%. Glad you didn't get sucked in coz it might be in the set d3vlin has coming (unsure as I haven't looked at them since purchasing months ago for the same project). The house move caused me to back at of the deal  !!! I'm sure the pin's going to a good home though  ^^^

Offline d3vlin

• Forum Posts:
  • geelong
yea same set. hope there is the same one as peter needs to would be great to be able to help him out. and thanks for selling them to me to  $#$ hope your moving and un packing goes welll for you.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Not a problem, got them for half the price someone else was flogging a set for, so happy to just get my money back and see thay're going on the machine I intended to use them for.

Offline d3vlin

• Forum Posts:
  • geelong
yea. and they may even save another machine good stuff. cant wait for dd to get back so i can start the resto.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
My fingers and toes are crossed-thanks guys

Peter

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Any news guys? fingers are stilled crossed *!@

Peter

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Sorry Pete
             I keep forgetting to transfer the money to Rob  Ill do it tonight when i get home from work thanks for the reminder  ^&^