Author Topic: Alpha Software is Done  (Read 3070 times)

Offline Chuck

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Usa
    • Big Guys Pinball
Re: Alpha Software is Done
« on: November 02, 2008, 04:15:16 PM »
We appreciate all of your support. As I sat here tonight looking at my dev machine with nothing to do it was almost surreal. I've spent nearly a year coding almost every single night on this project and it doesn't seem real that the software is basically done.

The other thing that is also weird is the timing of the pinball industry right now. I really REALLY hope stern stays in business and can weather this economic storm. The ex-stern employees aren't so positive about it though. So the last pinball manufacturer is on the ropes and in the same week we pretty much finish the Nucore software. Windows of opportunity sometimes open and they are usually open for a short time. This may be one of those windows and if it is I sure as hell won't let it just pass. I'll be happy when Nucore is out because we will save great machines and add new features to breathe life into them. But Nucore is also a platform that people could use to build new machines. I try not to get my hopes up but wouldn't that be cool...