Author Topic: The Pinball Arcade  (Read 92118 times)

Offline oldskool1969

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • perth
Re: The Pinball Arcade
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »
I agree somewhat with you A, but the simple fact is most of these CLASSIC and highly collectible games are now in collectors homes and the chance to play such a wide variety is now virtually non-existent. ( unless you are in a great club like PPCR  ^^^ )
I for one applaud the developers of this concept as they utilise the original ROMS and also individually scan each part of the machine to make it as authentic as possible.
Plus they also are keeping the dream alive! Just have a look at their website and watch the video to see how much detail they go through.
Yeah its not the real thing, I too have a few machines, but due to ill health can not stand and play these for long periods of time , Pinball Arcade allows me to at least have a good bash in the comfort of my recliner.  %.%
Oh yeah BTW I just downloaded EATPM & NGG , what a blast!
What ever happened to original, fun, humorous games. Enough already with the licensed themes and comic book crap! I am still waiting to spend my cash on fun fun fun, thought Heighway Pinball had a pearler coming with their CIRCES ANIMAL HOUSE, but nooooooo they had to change it to a serious theme as it appeals to the masses ppppffffffttttt !!!!!
I hear amongst my small little world that people want fun and humour back  ^&^
If it isn't broke, it isn't pinball.