Author Topic: My Paris Pinball Museum Video  (Read 266 times)

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
My Paris Pinball Museum Video
« on: October 14, 2012, 10:40:12 PM »
A few months back whilst in Paris we visited the Paris Pinball Museum , man what a place .
If you have a love for Woodrails and Wedge Heads you can not beat this place .
I've been to TPHOF in Vegas and out of the two I loved this place , ok TPHOF has a wider variety of pinballs but this place in far superior in my book .
The Museum is almost clinically clean the place is spotless , and the 2 host Raphael ( owner )and Bruno volunteer are wonderful .
They went out of their way to open up for us after hours which was fantastic as we had a very tight schedule .
They were so excited to see a fellow pinball collector  from Australia .The hospitality was 2nd to none .
At the end of our visit they even had a taxi waiting for us , Raphael even invited us out for dinner on the Champs-Elysees that night which we declined .

Anyway I have heaps of photos to share with the group so I'm creating a youtube clip with all the still photos . And now I need some input with the type of back ground music to use. Since I was in France I thought some French songs or music ?
But I'm not sure , I'm sort of tied of the usual stuff.
Any suggestion would be great .

When I visited TPHOF  I  asked if I could pay for someone to phone us a Taxi and the owner pretty much told me where to go , and that's after spending quite a few dollars there. I had to walk the family to the Book shop where they said it is a common occurrence , anyway the people at the book shop are awesome they love Aussies and they were only to happy to phone us a Taxis , they also shouted the kids these huge lolly pops  .

Tony

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 10:42:27 PM by Ant68 »

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: My Paris Pinball Museum Video
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:45:07 PM »
Now ive left you alone on this Tony and im glad to see you are going to show us the Paris Museum.
As for music.. ive got plenty of late 60's cheese music, i have a bit of a passion for it, so if you want some Hammond organ/ Bossa Nova, ill drop some off.

Looking forward to the video mate.. ^^^

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »

+1, Bring it on i say  #@#

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
Anyway I have heaps of photos to share with the group so I'm creating a youtube clip with all the still photos . And now I need some input with the type of back ground music to use. Since I was in France I thought some French songs or music ?

Music taste is such a personal thing it really depends on what type of impression you are trying to convey with the vid? Classy? Gimicky and fun? Or music that really ties in closely to the pinball theme and is country specific?

Here are my suggestions anyway in no particular order:  ^^^

Corynne Charby - Boule de flipper

Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi

Edith Piaf - Non, Je ne regrette rien

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 08:28:14 AM »
Now ive left you alone on this Tony and im glad to see you are going to show us the Paris Museum.
As for music.. ive got plenty of late 60's cheese music, i have a bit of a passion for it, so if you want some Hammond organ/ Bossa Nova, ill drop some off.

I like the Bossa Nova ?
and I like the other also  ^&^
Thanks Mate

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 08:29:08 AM »

Music taste is such a personal thing it really depends on what type of impression you are trying to convey with the vid? Classy? Gimicky and fun? Or music that really ties in closely to the pinball theme and is country specific?

Here are my suggestions anyway in no particular order:  ^^^

Corynne Charby - Boule de flipper

Plastic Bertrand - Ca Plane Pour Moi

Edith Piaf - Non, Je ne regrette rien

Great selection also , thank you

Offline Ant68

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2012, 01:30:31 PM »
Ok here we go .

Viewing the video  I can see some double up's in the photos ( oh well )
If the music is not to your liking , hit the mute button

Cheers Tony

Offline coon82

• Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 10:24:58 PM »
Looks like you would have had an awesome time.
Thanks for sharing the pics, nice slideshow ^^^
Wanted:   Black Hole (1981Gottlieb)