Author Topic: tempted to sign up for a Predator pin  (Read 1219 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: tempted to sign up for a Predator pin
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 07:40:44 PM »
I got a message off him and he did state that since the oz ones have a different power supply they are all going to be done together and after a run of US ones, so fair chance they all could travel together.

Have you got a broker contact as when I brought one in his fees and taxes cost a fortune.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline shootar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • brisbane
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 08:06:50 PM »
I got a message off him and he did state that since the oz ones have a different power supply they are all going to be done together and after a run of US ones, so fair chance they all could travel together.

Have you got a broker contact as when I brought one in his fees and taxes cost a fortune.

Yep. I have a couple. For air cargo I usually use Mainfreight, they are fairly reliable. Sea freight is who i will suss out, plenty of options. The unexpected costs will be the freighting within America.

FTA with America means no duty applicable, only GST.  So transport within USA, freight (hopefully they can box them up for us), insurance, brokerage fees etc = 1500-2000 on top of final price.
The mallard anas platyrhynchos is not all he's quacked up to be.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 09:52:12 PM »
Michelle is the one to talk to about shipping pins within US... flat rate shipping US$365 ( from memory) up to 1500 miles... and to add... they WRAP the machine before it goes on the truck if its not already done.

mbianchi@precision-nal.com

Offline shootar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • brisbane
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 04:59:15 PM »
Michelle is the one to talk to about shipping pins within US... flat rate shipping US$365 ( from memory) up to 1500 miles... and to add... they WRAP the machine before it goes on the truck if its not already done.

mbianchi@precision-nal.com

Cool thanks mate. The only problems I''ve had in the past were delays by quarantine because of the use of non sanitised materials used to build the crates.
The mallard anas platyrhynchos is not all he's quacked up to be.

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2012, 06:34:20 PM »
if any one is interested put your name down as the Chicago show is coming up and prediction that the remaining numbers will be taken, BUT once the artwork comes out there maybe a few dropping out.

Kevin posted on Pinside 5 hours ago:

" a quick check of the numbers shows that we have less than 30 spots left on the list, and the Chicago Expo is a whole different kind of animal when compared to Michigan and Allentown, so they could be all gone day one for all we know..."

just list all your info and maybe not specify a particular number.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts