Author Topic: Watch this space for photos....  (Read 3896 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Watch this space for photos....
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 07:30:39 PM »
Ok - it is midnight and I am rooted - but here is todays offerings.....

Had trouble with the hotel bed bugs last night - nasty big buggers they have over here - check the bastard out .... they told me this one is known as the trumpet-arse

So off we trot to Disneys California Adventure today / tonight.
We had heard it wasnt as busy as Disneyland itself and when we went by it on the monorail the other night it appeared a lot quiter - thank god for that......as you will see the crowds were down quite a bit........this is the cue for the FAST PASS holders for a water ride called Grizzly River Run, a rapids ride with a couple of drops.....on CA's hottest day this year it was going to be refreshing, we couldnt wait to get on ..........
glad we had our Fast Pass  @.@

Anyway , it seemed to settle down at night - this was a view in front of us at around 8.15pm

And this was taken looking behind us at the same moment in time.....
All you can do is laugh  #@#

Anyway - I found a guy who had been stashing a few of those plants old Walt had been growing , his name was Mr Potato Head. He suggested we go out back and knock a few joints out - we made it back in time but had the old 'chinese eyes'.....

Then I had to go - urgently , I saw the old box from Toy Story and thought of Stinky Pete and thought I may as well be Stinky Wotto...

Here is the Hotel ride that the kids dragged me onto , it was a damn good ride I have to say and I HATE heights, this thing takes you up , then down a little then up and the doors you see up top open, exposing a view of the park - then you drop - then it repeats all that .....its a 60 metre drop and thats big enough for me thankyou.
I now needed to go back to my Toy Story box after this ride

For desert tonight I asked them if they had any ice cream dishes that were the same size as a 13 year old kids head - naturally they did ( forget the photo perspective, this thing WAS the size of Jakes head ! )

Now to get serious for a minute , I have to say that Disney do things VERY VERY well. The way they replicate era's , the lighting, the colours and effects are fantastic - here is just a few shots I took throughout the day...and night.
Hope you like em

Now, I aint a big' WOW wasnt that show great' type of person, but they do this thing called World of Colour where they use a SH*LOAD of water with light and flim effects to put on this show at night - it is DIFFICULT to capture good images of it but it is a MUST see if coming here - it is VERY good I have to say #*#

Night all
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:44:54 PM by Wotto »
DW Drums rule !