Author Topic: Watch this space for photos....  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Watch this space for photos....
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 12:29:56 PM »
Arrrrr - at last , a relaxing day - not.

Went shopping , took a cab to a place call The Block in Orange

I had been told there was a good skate shop thier , a VANS skate shop , and my son is into skating so we went to see if we could find a new deck.......once again , just like them hot dogs at Pinks we had a selection to choose from ....note the one to the right of his head

So what do ya need when you sell skateboards? Look through the back of this image and see if you can work it out ( this store is in a shopping centre remember )....

Well yeah , you need a FULL SIZE skate park - correct  - this place is a little insane :o

Got a great deck , top of range trux, bearings and wheels - for about $70.00 ( around $200 in Oz )

So Jake likes skate stuff - my daughter like shoes, like all women.....

So we found a few pairs of Converse, there were about 6 aisle like this in the shop , full of Converse....look at the Mrs, she actually looks confused.

But alas , this was not enough, so we headed to the Nike store where they had, oh you know , just a few more pairs laying around...., once again this Nike store had about 8 aisles like this.

Todays first WHAT THE F*CK moment arrived in the Nike store - shared socks
Maybe we have these in Oz - but I have never come across em and wouldnt go near them

SO I thought we were all shoe shopped out , we entered just one more shop and I heard the sounds of police and ambulance sirens, yes they were on the way as my wallet just had a heart attack when we entered this.....( yes this is all different angles of the ONE shop )

OMG I have NEVER EVER seen SO MANY shoes in my entire life

Todays 2nd WHAT THE F*CK moment came in a clothing shop - this was in the baby section....how funny is this.

After a MASSIVE spend we had lunch at Johhny Rockets, the place is set out like a classic old style diner ( I like that effect )....

They served the BEST , and I mean the BEST chocolate shake I have EVER tasted.

And then todays 3rd WHAT THE F*CK moment arrived - another tasty treat was spotted on the menu...remember this is a menu for milkshakes.

This arvo we collected the rental car, they took us out back and showed us a NICE big Ford truck , leather interior - GREAT vehicle, we got all excited and then they said 'sorry, we got mixed up, here is your Hyundai Sonata
It will do and it is brand new.

More soon guys

Hope your getting a laugh from this

Wotto
DW Drums rule !