Author Topic: AC/DC Pro - Bell Mod -New >> Chrome or Yellow or Red Complete Bell ??  (Read 12137 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Heres a photo of the finished bell, although I just have to paint the letters a different colour before I put the bell back into the machine.
The photos dont do it justice, compared to how it now looks compared to before.  Unfortunately, I took the photos at night in a dark room, but next time, I will take the video during daylight for a better effect. Originally, it looked dark n drab from factory, now, this shiny gold colour is the colour it should have always been.
Even if you didnt like shiny gold, but went with chrome silver, it is still a MASSIVE improvemnet over factory boring n dark.

I have ordered some extra bells from the USA, and I will paint some extras up in both gold n silver, so if anyone is interested in a upgraded one, let me know. You can keep the original one in the machine, or on your desk as a momento, but changing the colour is a vast improvement.
It looks even better in the machine with the lights on etc.

I will try n do a video when i find some time tomorrow, hopefully.

Also, I have spent $250 today on buying stuff to make myself a Super custom ACDC mod (mods) for the playfield, totally unrelated to this thread.
I purchased alot of hardware to make the batch of mods, which all come together to be part of one huge playfield mod.
I reckon this will be the best AC/DC mod (mods) in the world bare none ! Big call, but wait to u see what i have purchased, and how its going to be awesome. Look for another ACDC Mod thread this next 2 or 4 days.

Pictures below of the bell so far, with writing to be painted in another colour, then its done, then on to the Super ACDC Mod. !
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:17:28 AM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !