Author Topic: AC/DC Pro - Bell Mod -New >> Chrome or Yellow or Red Complete Bell ??  (Read 12133 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Brett

Sorry I don't like the look of the gold bell, it looks like a xmas decoration.  *%*

The original looks fine imo. Just my opinion mate.

Thats fine, its all good. Not everyone is going to like a dramatic colour change.
It actually looks quite sweet on the playfield when re-installed. To me anyway, it looks like the colour it was always meant to be because the original colour is just so dark.
Also, as mentioned, the bell is made of rubber, not plastic, which I was surprised to find when i started painting it. Perhaps thats why Stern went with a dark colour, because making it bright gold or silver might have entailed a further step/process over n above just moulding it in the orig dark colour.

If someone did post it/part of this thread on another forum, that would be good, if not, no big deal. It will be better when i post some extra photos of the bell re-installed on the playfield. This is only one of several ACDC mods I am working on, and they will all tie in together, hence why i decided to go with the gold. I am going to paint some bells up in both silver and gold, and offer them to anyone who wants one, just to see how much better it looks.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !