Author Topic: APR on facebook  (Read 3418 times)

Offline Olivia_jason

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: APR on facebook
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:31:56 AM »
Ill explain those stats quickly, i have 276 people who are subscribed to my page via Like, those 276 people might not sound like much but they expose me to 66792 people, on a perfect situation. 50 people are talking about my page at the time i took that snap shot meaning they are actually talking about my buisnes that goes up and down all the time as you can see, by the up arrow, now this week i have derectly reached 6,149 of those people, thats how many people have seen my buisness out of those 66792 people, i could have easily been more but i direct target at the moment im not targeting all 66792, im targeting new people who have recently moved to a 25km radius of my town, people who like food and eating out, people who are motor cars, and people who are over the age of 20, and people who like to travel.
i change that demographic and direct targeting every now and again, also my stats go up and down depending on what i post and how often, its up a bit this week as ive been doing a bit of posting, i test the water and advertise one Items and see how much sales improve on that item to see if those figures relate to better sales, and it does majority of the time, last week i was advertising one of our burgers, and from that time of post onwards we had the biggest sales of it.
there is allot of strategy involved with online marketing and there are ways to test if its working or not, but keep in mind you have to first get the correct audience before this helps with sales, and that can take time, but once it happens its very successful way of marketing
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 04:05:29 AM by Olivia_jason »