Author Topic: Paragon Restore  (Read 3104 times)

Offline andnic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Paragon Restore
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »
Thank for all the great feedback, the machine has come up great.

I guess U will be retaining that classic coin door with the original Bally signature  :lol

Was thinking about it  *.*, Need to find a nice straight door to replace this one. And get a nice new Bally sticker.

That is sweet - are you going to put the 'speckle' back on the cab as per the original design?

Keep up the reports, love to see a classic Bally being brought back to its former glory.  Great player too ^^^

cheers
Ian

Just going to leave the cabinet as it is now, looks really nice. Dont want to stuff it up trying to recreate the speckles.

WoW thats looking great so far.

Paragon is one of my all time faves. The gameplay, the artwork everything.

How did you do the colour matching on the cabinet? Are there paint codes listed somwhere for this or did you have to individually get the paint matched at a paint shop using samples off the cab?.

Also, just noticed the Lost World in the background which has similarities in the artwork, especially the backglass.
Personally I prefer the girl on the Paragon BG as she has better tits and is a bit more "wenchy" :lol

Looking forward to seeing how this one comes up, thanks for posting the progress and the pics.

Matching the yellow was a pain, took a sample to the paint shop. They got it close, kept adding white until i got it matching.

For the red and blue I used White Knight spray cans Royal Blue and Cherry Red (Thanks to Wotto for the info on how he did his Paragon)

Underneath of the playfield looks nice and clean now, Also Paragon area with mylar removed..not to much to fix
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 12:27:58 AM by andnic »