Author Topic: Post ya Expo pics here!  (Read 11119 times)

Offline Wotto

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • NSW Australia
Re: Post ya Expo pics here!
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »
My opinion.....you paid 5 bucks to see alot of pinballs, and play some of them as much as you wanted. Bargain!

Could not agree more about the value mate $5.00- sheesh ! How cheap was that !

Got to play 24, and Sterns newest release NBA. 24 is a very good game, NBA didnt grab me though.

24 - Couldnt get into it as it was hard to hear the machines so I was just belting the ball around and kicking Rollerballs arse on it :lol, its certainly a game U would need to know the rules of and be able to hear in order to play it properly, but it 'felt' good , the sniper targets were cool.
I actually liked the NBA Jam machine , and I dont like Basketball at all - after having read a lot of negatives about new Stern titles I thought it played REALLY smooth and had good flipper feel - the loop shots were fast and that kickout hole that shoots ( airballs )  the ball up to the basket from the middle of the playfield , like a long 3 point shot, was insane

Only negative is the backglasses- I HATE real photo backglasses - they REALLY cheapen the look to me.

The best bit was catching-up and meeting fellow pinheads.

Again - fantastic aspect of it, got to catch up with Pinfan, Felixthe dog and many many others I hadnt met before......oh and you of course Sinbad #*#

Nothing negative from me, it was all good. Others may have expected more, but to me it was exactly what I expected of this event.

Funny - I said those EXACT words yesterday at the event - it was EXACTLY what I expected for a 1st time event

DW Drums rule !