Author Topic: Pinball wanted for nephews/nieces in Kinglake  (Read 1467 times)

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
Re: Pinball wanted for nephews/nieces in Kinglake
« on: February 24, 2009, 12:27:41 AM »
Hi guys
I'm John from Scotland. I own a safecracker, Dredd, Apollo 13,Getaway,Swords of fury & Stern Stars
I have family who need cheering up a bit in Kinglake after the fires.3 x teenage nephews & neice
Looking to buy a machine in Oz, get it delivered & setup at their house in Kinglake, Victoria.
This is not a scam!! lol. I will let the money clear before you set off with the machine, I'm working on pinball community trust here
I'm looking for a cheap! DMD machine with decent gameplay & rules, dont offer me any streetfighter II s or Popeyes' :-)
Thinking along the lines of No Fear, Getaway, Dredd, Shadow, Batman Forever - mid price, not necessarily collector quality
Hope you get the jist of what I'm looking for, just a machine they can gather round together and have some fun.
email me on jnhiggins@lineone.net ( I dont know if this board emails when I have a reply?)
thanks
John Higgins
:-) currently 239 in the world
http://www.pinballrankings.com/player.php?player_id=1169
I dont see Australia in the rankings, come on guys!! :-)

You might be better off quoting a price range you are willing to consider; most DMDs in Australia go for AUD $2500+ with better titles fetching $3000 or more.

I know MarkC has a Getaway on the floor; not sure who's No Fear that was?

RE: Pinball rankings. We don't give a stuff, and I don't think there are any tournaments easily accessible from here even if we did.