Author Topic: Free stuff!! To good or bad home - Melb.  (Read 366 times)

Offline Cursed

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
Free stuff!! To good or bad home - Melb.
« on: June 25, 2013, 08:47:28 PM »
Looking to clear some unwanted items and figure i would offer them up here before putting them outside for a hard rubbish. Located in Melbourne, Western suburbs.

Sony 80cm CRT TV and matching stand. Picture is a little blurry and is heavy as hell!! Bring a mate for this one. Sorry consoles not included.

Palsonic 76cm widescreen CRT and black TV stand. Again very heavy

Matching coffee tables. These are apparently Chiswell brand and are quite nice tables. One rectangle and one square.

Lastly a TV unit. Older style but hey its free! Glass doors top and bottom.

I am looking to move these quickly so the first to take them gets them. Post or PM for details, feel free to move this to the for sale section if need be but figured as i am giving them away....... ()

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Free stuff!! To good or bad home - Melb.
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 12:28:52 PM »
That Sony TV wouldn't have been cheap back in the late 90's!

Offline Cursed

• Forum Posts:
  • Tasmania
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:39:07 PM »
Yeah it would have cost a pretty penny for sure! I got it for $40 not too long ago.

Both TV's and stands are gone, put them out the front and they went fairly quickly!

Still have the table's and TV Unit for the moment if anyone is interested. Will probably put out the front soon as well.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 08:08:33 PM »
Yeah it would have cost a pretty penny for sure! I got it for $40 not too long ago.

Both TV's and stands are gone, put them out the front and they went fairly quickly!

Still have the table's and TV Unit for the moment if anyone is interested. Will probably put out the front soon as well.
mate save your back, in the western suburbs stuff goes quickly when they're stored in your house as well  %.%
Still loving my Metallica Premium