Author Topic: Terminator 2 playfield resto - Part II  (Read 4795 times)

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: Terminator 2 playfield resto - Part II
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 09:50:54 PM »
A little more progress.  No more photos as the playfield is still bare and in its jig.

All metal parts have been soaked in nifty, scrubbed, cleaned and thoroughly dried.  The metal side-wall ramps have all been lightly sanded as per above method.  Slings pulled apart, cleaned & new leaf's ordered..

I've pulled the gun handle off and just waiting for confirmation of whether I can get it rechromed or not.  New skull ordered too from RTBB.

A few parts to trickle in over the next couple of days then just waiting for decals to arrive. 

I've got some new flipper nylons, but afaik everything else on the flippers were done when I bought it, so I'm not too sure if there is anything else I can do.  I figure it may be a bit of a wait on decals, so I might get some felt to put on the jig and flip the pf and just go over every solder and double check all connections too.

A few hours have gone into it, but slowly slowly and hopefully will turn out nice.  Still chasing 1 x pf plastic which I cannot source.  May have to look at making it myself  !@#